Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Powder and Madness.

Ok… So my lack of a post is being blamed on my CRAZY work schedule. We had all of magazines go to press in the same week (this only happens 2x a year thankfully!) and so the past two weeks have been kind of hectic. I didn't do a lot except work and sleep (a little) and dancing on thursdays (required stress relief). So there hasn't been much to share… I even had to work through a Rebel game. No good.


Although the weekend before the madness started, I got to go to Snowbird with my Dad, Hailee and Spencer, which made me crazy happy. After a week of rain in Vegas, and a week of snow in Utah, the powder was Amazing. And to make a great weekend complete, I got to have dinner with my Dear Sweet Ashley as well as Josh, Lanni and Jessica… some of the people that I have missed the most since leaving Provo. It made the whole weekend Perfect.