Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Joyful bit of Random

So, in accordance with one of my New Years Resolutions, (one of many) I am trying to Blog every week…we will see how it goes around April, when the gym finally empties. But the problem with this is, that I am having a hard time coming up with anything even semi-worth reading this week. All I have got is a few random side notes to life. Sorry.


First, I got my graduation pictures back, yes I did graduate almost a year ago. But I really like them (which is unusual..normally I HATE taking pictures) I will post some up later.


Next, I have decided that I really like Vegas "Winters". An average of 60 degrees in February is fine with me. I like visiting and playing in the snow, but after 5 years, I have decided that I don't ever want to live in it again.


Third, (My Dear Sweet Ashley this one is your fault) I like painting my fingernails fun colors. Before Ashley I liked nude colors and clear on my fingers, funky colors were for my toes were they were hidden. But now, I change them at least once a week and the colors range from gold to "I'm not really a waitress" red to "Sapphire Snow" blue and almost everything in-between. (I say almost because I have yet to paint my finger nails pink) And I mostly like OPI because of the Amazing names that they call their colors.



1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

Funny because I would blame you for my choice in colored nails! I am into metallic colors right now and I love them! Try some out and let me know what you think. Miss you oh so much.