Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh I wish I was a Spy

I was meandering through Barnes and Noble the other day, when I cam across a book titled, "If I told you l loved you, I would have to kill you". Needless to say, I was intrigued and bought the book. It tells the story about a girl at a prestigious boarding school for "gifted" students which is a cover for a spy school. Told with a very personable voice, the book was a joy to inhale.


I have always been a fan of spy stories, but never wanted to BE one of the characters mainly because the stories were about the killing/assassin sort of spy. This book however is more about the sneaking sort of spy, which I defiantly want to be. So, after finishing the book in 2 days, I found the second and third books and am defiantly enjoying them. Being a sneaking sort of spy some days sounds much more enjoyable than being an editor (even though I really do like my job). It makes me want to write my emails in code, and wear a watch that really isn't a watch but something much cooler, like a holographic Oxford English Dictionary that is always current.

No comments: