Monday, October 6, 2008

The long awaited blog posting.






So this post is dedicated to my lovely dear sweet roommates who have reminded me almost daily that I have not posted a blog in months. So, here it is… a post. This weekend I was lucky enough to spend at the cabin with my family. Aunts, uncles and cousins gathered here from all over and had a fabulous time. The only interesting part of our trip was we were all expecting to enjoy a crisp autumn weekend and it snowed.
Snowed.
All weekend.
Leaving a nice fluffy eleven inches of white stuff on the ground. It was amazing! Although I feel kind of bad for enjoying it so much, when I knew there were quite a few people at the St. George Marathon who were not enjoying the weather as much as I was.(But only just a little.) So, this is the end, after such a long hiatus, what did you expect? (Ash and Les, I do remember to post while on my trip, so don’t you fret.)

No comments: