Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 Camel Wife

So, yesterday (or the day before that... I am not really sure with all of the time zone switches) I got preposed to. Yes, I know it is kind of a big deal, and very sudden but, it happens. And, to make the whole incident even more amazing, the man did not even propose to me, but asked my mom for permission to be promised to me. This fabulous specimen of middle aged and balding manhood was my mom's seat neighbor on our flight from JFK to Cairo. Amazing. My mom politely turned him down, but according to her (I missed most of this, being asleep with my ipod in) he asked repeatedly and was fairly persistent about it. Later when she was telling my Aunts and I about it, my Aunt Jenny said that she should have asked how many camels he would pay for me! 
Oh dear.
PS pictures will be posted as soon as I have a spare moment. 

No comments: