Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yay for Mommies!

I am sooooo (uber) excited that my Mom is in Provo this weekend. Although I feel bad (kind of but not really) for the rest of my family who has to survive mom-less while she is here playing with me. I don't think I would be so excited if anyone else were to come and visit. (well besides my dad, but I cant have both because if left to my siblings, our house in vegas would implode) I have decided that having parents when you are "grown up" is much better than when you are growing up because then not only are they your parents (and still willing to catch you when you fall) but you are also able to have a real friendship, because you are on a more equal standing.

Other GOOD things about being grown up (but not yet an "ADULT"): 

Sexy shoes (whoever heard of 5 in stilettos for 12 year olds?) 
Parents
Living with friends
Freedom
No curfew (not that I ever really had one anyway...I'm the favorite) 
Spontaneous road trips

Not so good things:

Responsibility
Work
Bills
Acting grown up (except when off-roading with Chris and Jan)
Responsibility

No comments: