Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So I have a small confession to make. I am way excited for the fourth installment of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, which comes out August 2nd. I know they are very adolescent and the characters are about as deep as a fish bowl, but I still enjoy them. I think the main reason that I like them is that I don't have to think as I read, (unlike "Waterland" by Graham Swift which while good, is still giving me headaches.) and that is a very rare occurrence for a college student studying English.  
I have herd all of the anti-Edward/Bella protests and understand where they are coming from. But as long as I don't expect my boyfriends to be "vegetarian" tall, dark handsome and semi-sullen, then I can see no reason why I should not enjoy my fluff. 

No comments: