Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ouch

So, as you probably know, my little brother Spencer rolled (yes rolled) the black jeep on Saturday. And fortunately it didn't just tip over (because then they would have had to tip it back over and with three teen-aged boys that might have posed a small problem) it rolled all of the way over and landed back on its wheels. AND it was still drivable. Try that in your little Smart Car. While I had it in Provo, I complained quite profusely about its horrendous gas mileage, I take it all back. If I were to roll a car (or get in any sort of wreck) that would definitely be the one that I would want to be in when it happened. Luckily all of the windows were down and the boys had their seat belts on, so no one was hurt. (or even scraped up) They were pretty lucky. 













No comments: