Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I know you might think you do, but trust me.... I have the Worlds BEST Parents.


Within the last 5 days we have celebrated Fathers Day, my Mom's Birthday, and today is my Dad's 50th Birthday. So, as an homage to my fabulous parents I put together....

Top 5 Lessons / Reasons I LOVE my Parents

1.
Work hard and Play Hard. Obviously I like the playing hard part better, but learning how to work is something that I have come to value.
2.
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. My mom is a good example of this, sometimes I can get overwhelmed by life in general, but my Mom always helps me put it in perspective.
3.
Family First. Whenever there is an option to do other things, or be other places my parents have always chosen to spend time as a family. Growing up, this is not always what we wanted... but my most treasured memories are when my family was with me, not when I was off doing my own thing.
4.
Forgiveness. We are not all perfect. Say sorry and get over it.
5.
Be NICE! There is no reason to be unkind. Ever.

2 comments:

ashley said...

so cute. youre parents are cute. and so are you.

Katie Morgan said...

YOU do have amazing parents!!! I love them tons! :)