Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend of Dreams

This weekend I headed to Provo to visit my Dear Sweets. It was amazing beyond words.

Nestle, Jessica, Allison (the Goddess of Zumba) Baby, Me

Smiling AND not tipping, we can multitask.

Oh yes, we steered ourselves through the tunnel perfectly, a display of our Amazing Canoe driving abilities.

Censored.

Can we sit on this?

When I grow up, I want one of these...


TheWeekend of Dreams included:
Dinner at Bombay House
Amazing People Watching
Wandering around Provo
French Toast from Kneaders
Zumba
Wandering around BYU & the BYU Bookstore
Campus Craft and Floral
The Belnap Ho-down at "Boogie Farm"
Riding in a Canoe
Not tipping before mentioned Canoe
Wandering through pretty houses at"The Compound"
The "Brokeback Moment"
Allison's Mothering Instincts
Creamery Mint Chocolate Brownies
Church with my Dear Sweets (more amazing People Watching)
Saturday AND Sunday naps with Dear Sweets

All things considered, it was absolutely perfect.


Evidence (Future Blackmail) of the "BrokeBack Moment"






2 comments:

Alisha said...

Thanks.

Jenni Guynn said...

I love this trip! so sad I didn't get to see you!