Monday, May 23, 2011

Because it has been a while....

I have been meaning to blog about a few recent events, but life happened and I forgot. So.... here it is...

Friday March 25th- Saturday March 26th
Betsy & "Other" Shawn come to town for a quick visit.
Friday : They come into town, we have dinner at Sammy's Pizza, and Dessert at Max Brenner (Amazing) and wander the strip.
Saturday: Betsy and I go to breakfast and shopping while Shawn tests for the Henderson Fire Department, we all come home, they leave. :/

Betsy & I at Sammys... oh yum.
Betsy & Shawn at the Bellagio Conservatory
Did you take the Picture yet???

Saturday May 7th
RACE FOR THE CURE!
Then "Girls Day" with Mom, Hailee, Pricilla & I. Book signing, movie, shopping, dinner at PF Chang's, shopping & dessert at Max Brenner..... the second year of the girls day tradition was a HUGE success.



Friday May 14th-Saturday May 15th
Girls WEEKEND! The boys all went to Moab on a Jeeping trip, and the girls played! (we decided that they need to go out of town more often. Just kidding dad!)
Friday: Phantom of the Opera! Wandered around the Strip (Lydia had never been down there) and dessert at Max Brenner (do you see a trend here?)
Saturday: Quilting!!! I will post pictures as soon as I take them.

Hailee, Mom, Lydia, THE PHANTOM, Cilla & Me


The Phantom Auditorium and Chandelier "In Pieces, Showing here..."


The Girls waiting for our Car


At the Bellagio Conservatory


Waiting for the Fountains


PS I will post "The Weekend of Dreams" soon... very soon.

1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

I want the weekend of dreams posted RIGHT NOW!!!