Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Senioritis

Today I realized that I am falling behind in life. I think the major factor for this small(ish) problem is senioritis. I learned in my phycology class, that there are diseases that affect a persons motivation and functionality, because of this, I think that being diagnosed with senioritis should be a reasonable excuse to get me out of work, class etc.  (as well as someone to clean off my desk and do laundry.) Unfortunately this is not exactly possible. (Dang) So due to my "disease" I have been falling behind in important things like cleaning, homework, blogging, going to the gym and other "life forwarding" things.  To help solve this, I have started making lists. Lots of lists. Lists of homework for the week, Grocery lists, Lists of things to do NOW, Lists of things that need to be done sometime soon, Lists of things not to forget, List of things to Blog about... like I said, lots of lists. I ran into a small problem this morning when I lost my list of things to do for the day. Dang. Dang dang dang. 

No comments: