Tuesday, January 20, 2009

01.20.2009 The Beginning of an Error

     After just watching the Inauguration of the Obama, I am desperately hoping that he doesn't screw up. Through out the morning, such a big deal was made about the race of our new president, and because of this I am worried that if he does botch his presidency, his status as a minority will be blamed, making it harder for minorities in the future. This might affect the chances of Sarah Palin being elected President (or vp for Mit) So, for her sake (and that of all "minorities") I hope he does well. 
     On a random note I didn't know until I saw him signing the papers for his cabinet that Obama is left handed. Interesting. 
     Design Cuisine took care of the catering of the Inaugural Lunch , which was inspired by president Lincoln. Because I need to know, I found the website of Design Cuisine which is very nicely designed. Kudos to them. 

No comments: