Thursday, March 17, 2011

TMI

Working at a publishing company that prints Baby and Children magazines as a single person has been interesting. Over the past two years, I have learned more about pregnancy and childrearing with out having my own kids than I ever thought possible. Not all of this has been a good thing. Sometimes (a lot of times) ignorance can be bliss. But I am lucky considering my gender. Our office is pretty evenly divided between men and women, which at times can be pretty awkward considering the stuff that gets sent to us. This is part of an email from our (male) Art Director:


"Ok, so apparently "Booby Trapper" wasn't uncomfortable enough to have to say, now we've got the "Hooter Hider." ...I really need to talk to Scott about launching a more manly publication eventually. Something with monster trucks or things that explode. "


Yep, I love my job.

No comments: