Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A list revisited

1. BYU Bookstore
Yep, It was real good, and it felt even better telling the hand out people in the walkways that I'M NOT A STUDENT!
2. Campus Craft and Floral
Also really good, got a very cute and rather large plum flower on a headband....made better by a random sighting of my cousin Chris.
3. JFSB
Holy cow the memories! It was bitter sweet, I miss the Mac Lab, but not living in the basement of that building.
4. MoA
No time
5. Provo/Springville Floral Boutiques
So good.
6. ZUMBA with Allison
I LOVE Allison's Zumba (I do not like my legs after Allison's zumba)
7. J-Dawgs ? (Still deciding...)
Nope...Brick Oven instead, a much better choice considering activities later that night.
8. Sami's
No time
9. Target with Nestle
Amazing. I still love pushing the cart and wondering around looking at everything BUT what I need.
10. Kawanis Park (also still deciding)
Bicentennial Park instead, reading in the park on a Sunday afternoon is one of the best things EVER.
11. OJHS (Ashley's classroom)
NO TIME! So sad...next time.
12. Visit Jenni (please don't die)
TWICE!
13. CUPCAKES! From that place in SF... If we can find it.
Cupcake tour of Provo= We can do better.


No comments: