Monday, June 21, 2010

The Best

I have the best parents ever. My mom's birthday was Saturday, and my dad's is this Wednesday, but my dad had to go to Scout Camp ridiculously early Saturday morning, so we celebrated their combined birthdays and fathers day on Friday.


I know my parents don't read this (my mom cant ever remember how to get on, and my dad I don't think even remembers that I have a blog) so I don't feel as bad bragging about them .


Growing up, I thought my parents were great. They loved me, they taught us how to work hard and play hard, forgave me when we did stupid stuff (like blowing holes trough the roof with bottle rockets and golf balls etc.) and encouraged us set high goals. But now that I have grown up (kind of) I KNOW that my parents are amazing. They are still my parents, but they are also my friends and that is what makes them the best.

No comments: