Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why the Y Chromosome is over rated.

Yes, I understand that this post is a little contradictory seeing as I am a girl, but sometimes girls/females in general are over-rated and stupid. I hate the pettiness that seems to abound in the girl-world, where it not only flourishes, but is almost encouraged. This is stupid. I refuse to join in this nonsense and am really rather sick of it.


This rant kind of stems from two places, work and so called "friends". The work drama I can deal with (not that I really have a choice) because I can sit in my little office at my computer and, ignore the rest of the world. As long as I keep to my self, the drama doesn't really get to me, it makes the office kind of tense at times, but all in all…survivable.


The most recent and pressing reason that I am in my hater mode are so called "friends" (here after referred to as "The Stupid-heads") The Stupid-heads are turning out to be the model of all that is loathed in the Girl World, and I am done. I quit. I refuse to play their game and gossiped about. So here it is,


Dear Stupid Heads,


I give up. I don't want it any more. If this is what wanting it leads to, then have it. It is all yours. Thank you.


Sincerely, Me.

No comments: