Monday, January 11, 2010

Random Thoughts from my Morning Drive

So… A bunch of random thoughts meandered through my head this morning as I made my usual commute across town.


First, people who drive Mercedes Benz are rude. I work in a wealthier part of town, and I have been cut off by more terds driving Mercedes than I can count. Maybe it is the predominance of them in the area that chances are, it will be a luxury car that swerves in front of me, but still. I like the cars themselves, but the people who drive them, not so much.


Second, I love cute sunglasses. I stole a pair from my little sister Hailee (well she let me borrow them and never asked for them back, and they have been living in my car for almost a year now so that makes them mine.) They are black and have big frames (not bug eyed, but cuter) and they make me feel like a movie star.


Next, Kindle on my ipod continually saves my life. I am a book junkie and I always have a book in my purse or backpack, or somewhere in my general vicinity. (this is the reason that I carry around big bags…to fit my books in. I feel like you never know when or where you will be stuck with nothing to do, and it pays to be prepared.) So when I discovered Amazons Kindle for iphone/ipod app, it changed my life. Now I can put tons of books on my ipod and it fits in my pocket. And is easily hide-able in my lap during those fall-asleep-borring talks in church. Thank you Kindle.

No comments: